Wednesday, September 5, 2007

12 week checkup

I just got back from the doctor. He was not happy with me at all. :( I have lost 3 pounds in the 4 weeks since my last appointment. And my blood pressure was high. He told me that I needed to get my blood pressure down and keep my stress level in check. I laughed a little, because if anyone has ever tried to sell a house, have another one for rent and getting yet another one leased out and raise two kids with crazy schedules, they know how easy it is to not be stressed! Anyway... I have a new eating plan that I have to follow... eating every hour so that I always have something in my stomach, hopefully that will help me to keep food down and try to not lose weight. I also was told that I need to meditate for 30 minutes everyday and walk at least 30 minutes every day to try to keep my blood pressure down. I have 6 weeks to get things figured out before my next doctor appointment. Wish me luck... I don't want to have another talking to. At the next doctor appointment I will also be having an ultrasound, but don't ask me what we are having... this baby is going to be a big suprise! :)

3 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Wow! You DO have a lot on your plate right now! Meditate for 30 minutes? That sounds lovely. I sure hope you can find a way to do it! Lol. So how are you feeling physically? I hope you can find a renter soon. Thanks for commenting on my blog- I feel so loved! :)

Kelseybob said...

Physically I feel just like I normally do when I am pregnant. I wake up sick and it usually doesn't go away until about 8:30 or 9:00 at night. I'm not to tired anymore... just the occational days. But other than that I feel fine... In fact I don't even really feel all the stressed. Maybe it is because my stress level right now is my new normal.

Heather said...

I'm wagging my finger at you! lol. :O) I hope you can get everything mellowed out soon.