Friday, September 28, 2007

More family fun

Last night after Ryan took me to the mall for a little bit of lift my spirits shopping we came home planning on cleaning out the garage. After finding Sheldon and Ryan's baseball gloves in one of the boxes, we quickly changed our plans and had a little bit of family baseball time.




It took Sheldon just a couple of minutes to remember how to hit the ball. Ryan was very happy to give him a little bit of a refresher course.



Pretty soon he was hitting the fine by himself. He hit a few that went right past me. I think that he might take after my brothers and be a big sports fan. :)

After Sheldon had his turn Allie instisted on taking her turn too. I think that is was more that she wanted her picture taken too.


You can never have Daddy help Allie with anything without a kiss to follow. She told him thanks for the baseball.

After about an hour of baseball it was time for baths, stories and beds. Sheldon first question this morning was if we could play baseball some more. The only way to get him to stop asking was to tell him we would do it today when he got home. So you know where we will be at 12:15 today. :)



2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

That is really sweet! I have to admit that we probably wouldn't have been so nice! (when Benji has his mind set on something like cleaning the garage, he's in a ZONE! Lol) I think the "little things" in life are so important. Way to go, mom and dad!

Oh, and "boost my spirits shopping?" *shock face* WHERE do I sign Benji up for these "how to treat your wife" courses? LOL! That is awesome!

Heather said...

I'm the mean mom who wouldn't even think about switching to baseball from cleaning the garage. Maybe that's because it's hard enough for me to drag Wendell out there in the first place for cleaning! I LOVE the cute pictures of Allie giving Ryan kisses. Too precious!!