Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Fun!

Every year my family goes up to our cabin to spend the fourth of July.
This year was no exception.


We have a horse shoe tournament. I haven't played in it for a few years, but Ryan loves it and his team took 3rd place this year! Way to go Babe!


Allie loves watching the horse shoes, but she loves to pose for Daddy's camera even more! :)

We did bubbles with the kids. The best way to do bubbles in our opinion is with fly swatters. It blows a ton of bubbles without having to actually blow the bubbles!









We also did a treasure hunt, boys vs. girls!




And a coloring contest!


Ethan even got to have some fun with his first taste of Salt and Vinegar potato chips.... he wasn't a fan! :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

oh that face! I love it.

Heather said...

yuck. I'm not a fan of those chips, either. And they stink. :) looks like a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That face is priceless!!!!

What a FUN cabin!! Where's it located? I would love to have a cabin one day where my own little family can make memories. :)

Kelseybob said...

Lisa~
The cabin is up Weber Canyon by Kamas and Oakley. My grandparents built if about 40 years ago and it has been a great place for us all to connect and stay close.