Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy birthday to you!

Okay, so I stole this idea from Lisa, so thank you Lisa for you super cute idea!
Allie turns 3 on Friday! I can't believe how the time has gone by, but because the rest of the week is going to be truly crazy I figured I would get this post done now and than for the rest of the week I can post fun 3 year old birthday pictures.
Here is Allie's life story!
Allie came into this world just shy of three weeks early. After 24 hours of labor she finally joined our family, but had some complications. She was having trouble keeping her oxygen levels up and was having problems with infection. She had to spend an extra day in the hospital to keep the pure oxygen in her system to help strengthen her lungs.

Even with all of the tubes she was so cute. She was born with tons of dark hair, that everyone assumed would go light after a few months!

Allie has been a girlie-girl from the very beginning. Grandma gave her the doll in this picture, but everyone that she got that year she would kiss and hug. Look at those cute pig tails!


Allie loves Disney Princesses and her second birthday she was spoiled with everything princess. Allie girl has always had such a great smile!

Here is our baby girl now. Almost three and still as darling as can be. She is a light in our home and a very special little girl.

Happy birthday Allie Grace! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I can't believe you have 3 kids. You're old.

And I can't believe how many posts I've missed out on. I'm a tardy bird. It's fun to read up on everything though. I can't wait to get my kids back into swimming. I think it's such a great thing for them to learn.

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Allie!

What a beautiful little baby- all that gorgeous dark hair!! She sure is a cutie pie- I, too, LOVE those pigtails! :)

Cute post! I love posting birthdays like that because it makes me reminisce on each year of their life and I love them even more! :)

Leanne said...

Aw, Happy Birthday!