Monday, July 14, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!!

I figured out today while exploring "blogville" that I was able to join Kelsey's "team" so that I can post my own blog entries too. So you girls will have to put up with an occasional posting from some weird guy as well as my cute wife's posts. Sorry!!! But this way Kelsey will actually get the Kudos that she deserves instead of always talking about the rest of the family.

-Ryno

ps Babe - I am going to finish the Twilight series before you! (What GREAT books......even if they were written for teenage girls....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right On, Ryan! Maybe Benji will get a hint and start helping ME with our "family" blog- LOL. It will be awesome to hear a man's perspective on his family, and it will be fun to see more pics of Kelsey!! (hint, hint....) ;)

Ryan Hoskins said...

I will definitely pull out the camera and get some more shots of that girl.....I won't leave ya hanging for too long!

Leanne said...

That's awesome. Danny read the series too and liked it. I'm just waiting for my copy of Breaking Dawn to show up at my door!!!