Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally!!!

So the power supply went out on our computer at the first of December, and we finally got one to replace it. So I can finally blog and email again. YAY! We have had a crazy few weeks. Mostly with sickness, but we were able to throw a few fun things in too. Sheldon had his school Christmas program which was so cute. I have tons of pictures, but they are in the camera in Ryan's car, so they will have to wait to be posted. The Friday before Christmas Sheldon came down with a major chest cold and a rageing fever. Just as we were getting him over that Allie came down with it. The day after Christmas I took her to the doctor for an ear infection. That was also the day that I came down with the flu. Ryan got the chest cold on Thursday and actually stayed home from work on Friday. Which was a blessing, because I went into labor and had to go to the hospital. They were able to stop the contractions with a shot and an IV of fluids... I was really dehydrated. Because the contractions stopped I only had to be there for a couple of hours. To top all of that off I got the chest cold on Saturday. FUN, FUN!! I went to my regular appointment today, and still haven't gained any weight. I am down 15 pound from when I got pregnant, but the doctor is starting to get concerend. He also doesn't like the fact that I am running a fever, and still have a cold. I now get to be on antibiotic for 10 days to see if the cold and fever will go away. He is also very concerend because I am still dehydrated. If this baby isn't an angel when it come out, we might be looking for a home for it, because it has already given me so much grief! :)

I will post pictures as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Wow, Kelsey! I'm sorry to hear you've all been SO super sick!! That bites! I hope everyone is feeling a LOT better and hopefully this will be the LAST of the horrible sickness this year!

I've been pretty concerned about you, too. Baby needs to keep cooking, and I've been wondering how your pregnancy was going! It's scary to hear about your pre-term labor (again), and we're keeping you (and baby) in our prayers.

I'm excited you have your computer again, because I was having Kelsey withdrawls. ;)

Russ and Em said...

Kels - I am so sorry things have been so crazy as if having sick kids weren't bad enough, being that sick when you're pregnant....Hopefully you are all over the worst.

I'm glad you're back online. Great to keep in touch!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you haven't had that baby yet! I was really starting to worry! But it's not fun how sick everyone has been. That always seems to hit around Christmas for us, too. Fortunately we missed it this year. I'm glad to hear things are going better for you.