Thursday, April 2, 2009

Home improvement project 3

So a couple of months ago I was watching HGTV and saw this really cool wall decoration. I just loved it and would talk about it to anyone who would listen. Well my wonderful husband (I'm sure was because he was so sick of me talking about it.) built it for me. I think it turned out amazing and makes the living room one of my favorite rooms..

Close up.

The whole effect.

It is great because it is such a big odd shaped wall and finally it looks great rather than just big. Thanks Babe!

9 comments:

Ashley Armstrong said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!! Might have to borrow that for our bedroom, we have a weird wall too!

Kelseybob said...

It was pretty easy to do... and it is out of molding, so it was only about 20 dollars.

kaye said...

I really like this way the wall looks great job sis

Heather said...

Love it! I may have to copy- is there a pattern somewhere or did he just figure it out on his own?

Kelseybob said...

We drew it out on paper first, and then in pencil on the wall. Then he just measured the lines and cut out the pieces.

The Viehweg's said...

So Cute!! I am so un-creative,I don't think that even if i was watching home decorating show's I would even think to do this.

Leanne said...

that's so cute.

Jas said...

That is super cute! How hard was it to put together?

Kelseybob said...

It wasn't hard at all. The most time consuming part was the cutting.