Wednesday, April 15, 2009

At the aquarium with the Tidwells

So now that we have moved back into the house we were at before Draper we have rekindled a great friendship with the Tidwells. Jessica and I decided to take the kids to the aquarium over Spring Break. It was so much fun, and we can't wait to go back.


Allie loved this little sting ray.


Sheldon, Ethan and Zoe. Ethan loves fish and could have stayed at the aquarium all day.
Good thing we got the season pass so that we can go anytime.


I love turtles... every time I see them I think of the ones from "Nemo" "Righteous, righteous!!)



So I got in trouble, because I used my flash, but I couldn't pass up this picture... she wasn't quite sure if she liked him or not.



Everyone checking out the eels.






1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun. I've never been there before, but I think my kids would like it.