Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Easter at our house was a blast. We started the Friday before with egg dying.



Ethan just like the colors and wanted to drop the eggs.


Allie and her pretty pink egg. Bet you can't guess her favorite color.


Sheldon loved this blue one.


The end result!

Sunday after church we went to Ryan's parents for Easter lunch. Then Ryan's mom (Nana) had a few fun activities for the kids... okay all of us! :)
Sheldon forming rice crispy treats into eggs.
Mimi (Ryan's sister) Bade (Allie couldn't say Dave, Mimi's husband)
and Allie making their eggs.

Nan showing the kids the next project, making macaroon bird nests.


Mimi and the kids working on the nests. Or eating them if you were Allie!



The nest almost done. Then they were baked and the kids put jelly beans and chocolate eggs into them... I think I age most of these, they are my favorite cookies!
After the Hoskins house we went to my family for an Easter Egg Hunt, (which I need to get the pictures off of my mom's camera) and dinner. Once I get the pictures there will be another post of the Anderson family fun!!



3 comments:

Heather said...

We got that same egg-dyeing kit. Cute pix- looks like you guys had a blast! We had so much fun with you tonight. Can't wait for the next get-together!

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

So much fun!! Love the silly faces on the Easter Eggs :)

Hope your family is doing well!!

Heather said...

btw- thanks for the cute birthday cards for my boys. They loved them. They actually really do love cards. Cole calls them "books." :)