Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slackers....

So Kelsey and I have been slackers lately about blogging, but we have been really busy. I was cast as Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls for the Draper Arts Council. Visit www.draperartscouncil.org for more information :) Oh...and when we got back from the cabin this weekend "Breaking Dawn" was waiting for us on the doorstep, so if Kelsey seems to disappear for a week or two, it's because she is entwined in a story about vampires.

I'm going to let her read it first, so we aren't fighting over the book, and then I'll read it. :)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

me too! I'm about halfway finished.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to you, Ryan- what an awesome opportunity! And ROFL about Kelsey and "Breaking Dawn"... I must be the ONLY one in the world who hasn't even started the series yet! Lol. Happy readin', Kelsey- can't wait 'till you're "back"! Lol. :)

Heather said...

oh, i doubt it will take her that long to read it! ha ha. I will be reading that book sometime soon, too.

Jenny said...

I have marked my calender! Can't wait! I hope I get to see Kelsey and the kids too! I miss them all!

Elegante Family said...

Hey Guys so I think I am the only person in the whole world who is not into those books. I am not a reader at all, but a few of my friends are trying to convince me that I HAVE to read them. I'll have to see if I get some free time. Congratulations Ryan, That is really cool. You are so talented!