Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of School

Today is Allie's first day of preschool. I'm not sure if I am happy or sad about it. She is so excited that she is now a big girl!


She loved the sandbox at the schools play ground. Which surprised me a little because she doesn't really like to have dirty hands.



She wanted to make sure I got a picture of her happy school face. She is going to have no problem with me leaving her at school twice a week. :)


She is cute even when she isn't sleeping. :)




4 comments:

kaye said...

Great first day of school Allie Grace grandma loves you What a BIG girl you are....

Leanne said...

Oh I hear you on the preschool thing! She's so cute and excited in that picture!

Mine will be going for 3 days a week, starting the 3rd of Sept! I can't wait.

Heather said...

yay for allie. preschool is such a fun thing! i can't wait to just send ethan somewhere. maybe next year. this year I'm doing it myself with some other moms.....(sigh) a lot more work that way.....

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful big girl!! I am so happy she is excited about it! Glad to see all is well! Miss you!!