Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun in the sun, and other adventures at the Hoskins house

ADVANCED WARNING THIS IS A LONG CATCH UP POST!!
Sorry Ryan that I haven't been to good at posting lately, I'll try harder. :)
Today my kids were being really good, so I told them that once Sheldon was done with Tumbling we could break out their Froggy Swimming pool and enjoy the sunshine.
Allie wanted to ride our neighbors bike in between dips in the pool. She is obsessed with bikes right now, I guess we know what to get her for her birthday!

Sheldon loved the pool because he could run and jump into the pool without getting in it to deep. He also loved to splash the girls.

Sheldon tried to splash Allie and she put her hands up and told him that he couldn't see her, so he couldn't splash her. I love how little kids think that if they can't see you, you can't see them.

When Ani got home from shopping with her mom she came over to join us too. We love to have friends come over and play!

We are sure glad that we have had warm weather lately so that we can enjoy sometime out of the house and get some energy out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allie is such a funny sleeper. Most of the time she sleeps at night in her bed, but her naps are a different story. I went in the other day and she was asleep in her closet. I just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her before I woke her up.


Doesn't she look so peaceful in the middle of all of the mess?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan is getting so big so fast. He is now 9 weeks old and a real happy kid most of the time. Today while the big kids were sleeping he sat in his car seat and talked to me and was all smiles while the camera was pointed in his directions.



He is really starting to develop a personality and is starting to be at a really fun stage!

Isn't he a cute?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday was Ethan's blessing dayand his two month birthday! I got only a few pictures of him with all of the craziness around the house, but I promise I will take a better picture of him in his outfit and post it.

My mom took me out shopping for his blessing outfit and it was perfect for him. He looked like such a stud muffin! Thanks Mom!

We are blessed to have wonderful people who were able to stand in the circle to bless him. Namely, Daddy, Papa, Grandpa, Uncles Ron, Rob and Randy, our best friends Greg and Spencer and our very special adopted "Grandpa Kevin" who is our next door neighbor and is only 10 years older than Ryan and myself, but my kids have decided that he is their other grandpa. That is a post in and of itself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ethan is such a beautiful baby! I bet you have so much fun with him.

I can't believe it's warm enough to splash in the pool! Yay for fun pool days like that. ROFLMHO at Alli's cute "can't see me" thinking! I remember B thinking the same thing at that age. So cute!

Congrats on the blessing! He sure is a darling little boy!

So- your husband makes you update your blog? I hope so, because then I wouldn't be the only one! Benji is always saying, "Hoooney.... it's time for you to update your blog!" Lol.

Kelseybob said...

Yeah Lisa... Ryan told me last night, "You need to schedule time where you just update your blog." So now that is what I am going to have to do.

Leanne said...

congrats on the blessing, he looks so cute in his little white duds. We have also been enjoying some sun. hooray for spring!

Heather said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! I wish it was warm enough up here for a pool day. Sydney's been asking for it for about a month now. Ethan sure is getting big! I'm glad I'm not the only slacker in the blog department. :O)