Thursday, April 24, 2008

Can you say crazy?

Do you ever have times in your life where you are so busy that your calendar looks like a novel because of all of the things that are on it. That is our house right now. The kids have preschool and tumbling, soccer and dance, Ryan has softball and play rehearsals, and I have church meetings and presidency visits. I feel like we are all ships passing in the night. We all go a million miles an hour in a hundred different directions, and when the day is finally over I can't even keep my eyes open long enough to think about the next day. I keep thinking that things will start to settle down and I will finally get into a rhythm now that Ethan is here, but it just seems to snowball day after day. I know it is just going to get worse as the kids get older, but I just don't know how people do it when they have more kids. Anyone else feel this way?

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Not at the moment, but I'm sure when I have another kid it won't be too far off. It was hard enough when I had #2. I'm kind of scared to have another for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kelsey! And I thought MY calendar was full! That is a lot of action, but it will settle down at some point. Your kids are going to remember these days and remember what an amazing mom you were to taxi them around, AND to be their own personal cheerleader! :) I know how you feel, though. You are totally an official member of the Busy Moms Club! :)

Russ and Em said...

Kels - you are amazing! I think the combination of a new baby, spring, and life will do just about anybody in. I'm not that busy but it seems like as soon as the weather gets nicer my calender books up.

Heather said...

You need to take it down a notch! I don't have that many things going on and I still feel like a chicken with no head running around. Just being a mom to three kids, everything else aside, keeps a girl plenty busy. That 3rd really makes a difference!