Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Captain underpants away...



So we have been trying to potty train Allie. Not really my idea, but she keeps telling us that she needs to go, so we decided that we would start trying. Anyway, she came out of her room the other day, after we sent her in to get panties, and this is what she looked like. Ryan and I were laughing so hard, and we couldn't help but snap a picture to show to any future boyfriends!

What is it that makes them think that putting underwear on their heads is a smart thing to do? And what is it with parents that think it is so funny? If I went out with my underpants on my head I doubt anyone would think I was cute. They may however take a picture so that they have proof when they send me to the loony bin! :)

6 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Ha!!! So funny!

Leanne said...

Well, considering that you probably don't wear Cinderella or any other Disney princess underwear, that's hard to say. I'm sure your husband would still love you!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! That is too cute! Yeah, if we walked out with our G's on our heads, we'd probably make the "breaking news" on the 10 O'clock news, LOL! Exactly how old is Allie? We've been lax in training R, and I'm finally just barely starting to keep him nekked during the day so he'll just GO in the TOILET already. Lol. He'll be 4 in May, so.... He KNOWS how to do it, and he loves to pee in there, but poop is another issue. LOL!

Kelseybob said...

Allie will be three in July. I wouldn't have tried to train her at this age, but she has asked and asked for it... so we are trying. I have a bad taste in my mouth about training, because we had such a hard time with Sheldon, but she seems to be trying a lot harder.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I have heard that boys are harder to train, and it's certainly been the case with us! Maybe they're right! It sounds like Allie may be a very welcome sight- all trained and all! Way to go, Allie!

Anonymous said...

Kels - If you walked around with underpants on your head, I promise I would tell you that you looked cute.