Friday, March 14, 2008

Cute pictures of our little man

I promised you all so more pictures of Ethan so here you go.
This is the picture that the doctor took of the three of us right after the c-section. I don't even remember this picture being taken, but obviously it was done.

Because Ethan was a facial presentation he looked like he had gone a few rounds in a boxing match. The little red marks on his fore head are from the internal heart monitor... normally they go in the crown of the baby's head, but not this time.

The first time big brother and sister got to see him. Sheldon sat like this for almost a half hour.


Big sis getting in on the feeding.


This is the most resent picture... we took it last night while Ethan was sleeping on me. He looks so much better than the earlier pictures with his fighter face. He usually sleeps with his hands up by his face like that too.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you posted some more pix. They're fun to look through. Bummer he had to go through all of that. Luckily he won't remember any of it, right? He's looking great now. He's a keeper! I hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to rush right over and snuggle him all day long!! What a sweet little bundle. I miss kissing the tops of baby heads. Lol. Thanks for posting more pics! I was wondering how you guys were doing. Looks like the big brother and big sister are already pros at their new titles! What a cute little family you have!

Oh, btw- you suck. Looking that gorgeous RIGHT after giving birth via c-section is a crime, you know. (CUTE picture! Ryan looks like a proud papa!)

Russ and Em said...

I'm so glad for more pictures! Poor kid did look beat up when he came out but he looks amazing now. I hope you're doing good!