Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sheldon and his girl friend Annie

We are surrounded by some really great neighbors. The other day Annie who lives to the East of us came over and knocked on the door to see if Sheldon could play. He got shoes on and went out to play. Jocelyn, Annie's cute mom, sent over these cute pictures of the two of them driving Annie's car.



Annie is such a nice girl... she let Sheldon drive the car the whole time they were out there. Sheldon kept calling Annie "Babe" and saying that he was going to work.

Isn't she a doll? Now you know why Sheldon is in love with her!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

that is too cute, It's nice to have neighbors who will share their cool toys!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Kelsey,

I love these pics! They are both too cute! I sent you an invite to my blog(I sent it to hoskinsfamily@comcast.net), but maybe I need to have your gmail address for it to work? What is your gmail address?

Heather said...

what a cute little couple. :O)

Anonymous said...

How cute! Doesn't Ryan always call you "Babe". Your son sounds like he'll grow up to be a real lady killer.

Dixie Chic said...

That is precious! I LOVE how he calls her "babe"- you can totally tell how a kid's dad is by the way they act! Lol! Ryan should be proud. ;)

By the way- I LOOOVE the name "Jocelyn"! It was one of the names I wanted for #2!