Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween

Okay... I know this is so late, but at least it is here. My kids are still a little young to really understand what Halloween is all about. Allie just knows that she gets to dress up and she loves that. I asked Allie what she wanted to be for Halloween and showed her some pictures. She figured it would be fun to be Snow White. My mom loved this idea and when full force and made her this darling Snow White outfit. Including the tricker treat bad.



She took her stuffed Dopey with her, because Dopey goes everywhere with Snow White. She told us to do a picture while she was kissing him.


Sheldon wouldn't do a picture without Allie. And when we got this one he had to have a crazy face. We went to Walmart and he saw this Spider Man costume and just had to have it. I'm glad it was something easy and I didn't have to go on a quest to find something for him.


1 comment:

Dixie Chic said...

OMGOONESS your kids are so cute! I actually had to do a double-take, because Allie looks a lot like Sydney in that picture! And since Sydney was Snow White too.... lol! That costume is DARLING!! Tell your mom she did a fantastic job! Allie is such a beautiful Snow White. :)

I know what you mean about "easy" costumes- I am SO glad my kids didn't mind "making do" with what we already had! Lol.