Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girl's weekend.

Okay. So 10 years ago I met some of the most special people in my life. And this past weekend we all met up in Logan again for an overnighter. I haven't been to Logan since graduation, so it was fun to see all of the changes and enjoy the company of such wonderful people.
Here we all are on the famous A. The kid that we snagged to take the picture didn't quite let us know he was taking it. Thus the weird poses. :)


Here is a bit of a close up. on the bottom. Wendy, Emily and myself. Top row Heather, Anna and Heather.
We stayed up until 1:30 talking... which is way past me bed time, and then got up at 7:30 the next moning. We talked and laughed and remembered our time together. Can you believe that we were all just put together and we ended up actually loving each other. It is amazing how the Lord works.

1 comment:

Dixie Chic said...

You guys are so cool! I LOVE that you girls still get together, and I agree that the Lord knew what He was doing when He put all of you together! Lol.