Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry

Okay, so I haven't been the best blogger as of late. We have been very busy with the play, trying to get things ready so we can move and just being a busy family of 5. I have thought so many time that I need to blog, but life just gets in the way and things start to fall apart. The Hoskins family is a bunch of very tired people who have very little time that isn't taken up by something. I think however that in a week things will slow down and I will be able to share all of the craziness that we have been so busy with.
Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Maura said...

Kelsey,

Life is always crazy this time of year, even without all the extra craziness it sounds like you have going on. Don't forget to stop and breathe once in awhile. Happy Holidays!

Maura

Russ and Em said...

I am so sorry that things are so crazy for you right now. It seems that this time of year is always bad and plus you've got the play and...moving? When did you decide to move? Where are you moving? I am obviously WAY behind the times.

wendyberd said...

you're moving?!?! where are you moving to? i am so lost

Elegante Family said...

I want details on the move too? What is going on? I hope you guys are okay. Let us know. We love you lots!

Heather said...

moving? whoah. I already sent your Christmas card. So hopefully you're there for at least a couple more days! I'm sorry you have so much going on. I wish you could slow down and enjoy the season a little more.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not stressing too much! Christmas is just around the corner- are you already moved? Just thinking about you! :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Move? When and where? What play are you working on? What are you doing in the play? Miss you!