Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Historic Event

Look Ryan I'm actually posting. I know Historic. :P

So the past few weeks I have been in over my head with Super Saturday, Soccer, Dance, School, Doctor Appointments, and cleaning that I just haven't been able to really do or think about much else. Well the other night the family was helping me with some cleaning and I just couldn't help
snapping a couple of pictures.

Okay I know, something about slave labor, or child work laws. But doesn't she look cute vacuuming? She also said that it was her favorite thing to do, after putting way her laundry.

Sheldon vacuumed his room too, but I failed to get pictures of that. So next time I have them vacuum he will be in on the pictures. I just didn't want you all to think that we just make Allie do the vacuuming, it is not just a girl job at our house. :)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

good training! that is very cute. My boys are still a little scared of the vacuum.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh that girl!! She kills me, I can totally see her saying that thats her favorite thing to do!! She makes me laugh!!

Ashley Armstrong said...

Maren loves to vacuum, too! Of course, I think it's a toss up between actually doing the vacuum and running away from it screaming pretending to be scared....

Anonymous said...

So cute! It's not 'child labor' if they LOVE to do it! Wahoo for you! Lol. ;)

Heather said...

That's cute. I never let the kids vaccum, because it takes so long to do it in our house that I just want it over and done with. I think it's better to have them help, though, because it makes them feel "big".