Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Ryan

My darling, wonderful, perfect, loving, amazing husband turns 30 today!



Lets take a little walk down memory lane,



Ryan, his mom and older sister Brooke,




Ryan and the great yellow couch.






This is where my kids get it. :)




Isn't he such a stud?






Cute family when Ryan was 4




Big brother Ryan holding baby Phil





Ryan's family picture





Ryan's family picture with every one's favorite things




















Isn't he cute... our wedding day 2001










Our cute little family pre-Ethan, 2006




Ryan Loves the cabin and playing in the river... he is just one of the kids



Babe, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I am so lucky to have you in my life.


I can't imagine what I would ever do if you weren't by my side forever.




I love you forever and always.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

7 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

Great post!! WOW 30 YEARS...WHAT AN OLD FART!! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Ashley Armstrong said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! You get your smile from your Mom! Thanks for posting the great photos, Kelsey!

Elegante Family said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! Okay there are a few picture that Sheldon looks like your twin. Crazy! Have a great birthday and a great year to come.

Leanne said...

that was fun and I don't even know him! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th, Ryan! What cute pics- I think Sheldon looks JUST like you. ;)

Kelsey- We really need to meet each other IRL one day- I think our husbands would get along great! :)

Kelseybob said...

Lisa, I would love to meet. Next time you are up this way let me know and we can meet.

Heather said...

He was a cute kid. i like his family picture with the things that they like to do. happy belated birthday! I hit this milestone shortly after your wife next year!