Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Pictures at Draper Park

On Friday we decided to go enjoy the sunshine and take the kids to the park to do some family pictures. He is what we ended up with.







Ethan has just started sitting up on his own. Ryan thinks this caption should be:
"What are you looking at?"

Don't they look so cute. Sheldon has decided that now he has to play this super "Joe Cool" thing every time he sees a camera

Look Lisa it is actually a picture of me! Allie was crying so I picked her up to give her a love and this is the face she pulled when Daddy said smile. Even with tears she still smiles for the camera.


My cute boys.

All in all I think we got some cute pictures... now I just have to decide which ones to print. :)

7 comments:

Elegante Family said...

Your pictures are really cute. You just reminded me again that we really need family pictures.

Jas said...

Super cute pictures! What park did you go to?

Anonymous said...

Way cute pics! I love when families do the matchie thing- so are these your 'christmas card' photos? We always take a family pic at Thanksgiving. It's nice having a sister and BIL that takes prof. pics, if ya know what I mean, lol. And hey- I love that picture of you! Woowoo! ;)

Kelseybob said...

Thanks ladies. Jas-They were taken at Draper Park. Lisa- I do understand what you mean about the professional pics. My brother does that too.

Russ and Em said...

Love the pictures - especially the one of you and Allie. She is such a doll and you look great! I've been thinking lately that we need to do the same.

Heather said...

We just had ours done, too. And our outfits are similar to yours! Although I didn't match us purposely - it sort of just turned out that way. lol. I'm jealous you have one of all the kids looking! We struggled in that department. :)
I love the one of you and allie. So cute. And I like your haircut.

Heather said...

Oh, and it looks like we did ours on the same day! lol. I'll post mine soon. Is it scary how much we have in common?? :)