Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I hope this puts a smile on your face.

I saw this on Ryan's assisstants blog and it totally cracked me up... thought you guys might get a kick out of it!

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Buffy Freestar

2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
Strawberry Snickerdoodle

3. My "fly guy/girl" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name:
K Hos

4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Green Giraffe

5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born):
Lyn Salt Lake

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name):
Hoske

7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
The Red Diet Coke

8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Russ Tony

9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Pink Kit-Kat

10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Lynne Michael

3 comments:

Heather said...

pink kit kat. meeee-ow. :O) I love it!

how's that baby holding up?

Kelseybob said...

I got a huge kick out of seeing Ryan's assistants names and it made me laugh at some of my own. You should do it.

So far so good. One more day down and baby is still cooking. Tonight is our last big thing, and we are right across the street from the house if there is a problem. I have been relying on a lot of prayers, fasting and blessings so hopefully I can milk those for another 10 weeks. :)

Dixie Chic said...

Prayers from us coming your way, too. I know from experience that prayers work wonders! :)

I love the fun survey! I'll have to steal it for my blog after this crazy busy weekend is over! :)