Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doctor appointment

I went to see my OB/GYN today and made the mistake of taking Ryan with me. He talked to the doctor about all of the contractions that I have been having and probably told a more accurate amount then I tell. Dr. Hansen said that whatever I am doing when I start having contractions I need to do the opposite... so if I am up on my feet I have to lay down, or if I am laying down I have to get up and walk. If that doesn't make them stop I have to take a warm bath. If that still doesn't stop them then I have to go to the hospital right then. Hopefully the bath will take care of them every time and I won't have to go to the hospital, but I guess only time will tell. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Wow, sweetie! I'm glad Ryan was with you, because your doctor definately needed to know what went on. Good for him. You take it easy, girl! :)

Bubble baths are WONDERFUL when you're preggers!

Heather said...

What a nice excuse to take more baths! :O) take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Take it easy! I don't know how the doctor expects you to manage the instant change during the holidays. I would love to see the get up and walk in the middle of a concert or sitting down in line at the store. Just kidding! I know you'll take great care of this baby so he/she comes safe and sound. Good luck with it though it sounds rough!