Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pay it Forward

So I won Lisa's Pay It Forward game, and as a result I am proud to offer it on my blog too. Of course it has taken me longer than a couple of day sto do it.

Sorry Lisa... I too stole this off of your blog.

So here are the rules and "legal" stuff:

1. I promise to send 3 lucky comment makers a gift as soon as I get around to it (with in a three week time period of the end of the contest). It will not be a leg lamp.

2. I will choose 3 winners randomly out of... a hat or something... based on a one entry per person rule.

3. Comment winners must be willing to "Pay It Forward" by offering a similar contest to others, somewhere, somehow (I know not all of ya' have blogs - c'mon, jump on the bandwagon, people!) *YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BLOGGER TO JOIN! ANYONE CAN COMMENT- BLOGGERS, SPACERS, EMAILERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS, HUSBANDS, KIDS, DOGS, GECKOS, ETC.*

4. Comments must be a little interesting to read....I'm not gonna count a "count me in" comment. Give me something funny, something new I may not know about you...I'm talking quality information here. Maybe why you would like to PIF...or how you feel about the challenge altogether. Or just something entirely preposterous. You know utter nonsense always makes me happy. :0) If you have been lurking around my blog not commenting, now would be a good time to make yourself known.

5. I know some of you are related to me but that doesn't mean you shouldn't enter. I think you will still like what I am giving away, and the drawing will be completely random so your chances are no better or worse.6. Now for the time line. All interesting comments left before Wednesday, October 22nd at 11:59 pm (Mountain Standard Time- is that right? Oh, Heck. UTAH time. Lol.) will be counted, and I will announce the winners Tuesday morning. Good luck everyone. Now go ahead and leave me a comment. :)

6 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

YAY I get to enter another PIF contest! :) :) Speaking of which, YOUR PIF gift will be in the mail tomorrow! :)

Dixie Chic said...

Wait- I forgot I have to leave an INTERESTING comment! :)

Um... I can wiggle my ears and nostrils at the same time. Yep. Very talented. :)

I hope more ppl enter your contest. Maybe e-mail everyone you know and threaten them. Worked for me! LOL!

Heather said...

Um....at the moment I am sitting on a little donut cushion. I fell down the stairs today and hurt my tailbone. When our friend was here laying carpet, Sydney informed him that "Mommy hurt her bum today." lol.

It'd be sweet if I could win another one!

wait, I better get crackin' on my contest, too!

Kelseybob said...

Lisa~ I love that you can do that. I have no special talents like that... I'mnot even double jointed. :(

Heather~ Ouch... I am so sorry :( I feel down our stairs when we lived in West Jordan when I was pregnant with Sheldon, but I fell flat on my face and sprained my ankle. I love that Sydney is telling everyone. :)

Dixie Chic said...

C'MON, PEOPLE! Enter Kelsey's cool contest! :)

Anonymous said...

Having never done pay it forward before and as I don't have my own blog I don't know if I'm really eligible.
However as for something mildly interesting.This week most of my students failed their midterm - so I've spent the weekend wondering if I'm just a crappy teacher, crappy test writer or if they just don't care - and how in the world I'm supposed to figure out which on it is. (PS I did curve the grades so ti didn't end up too bad)