Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween fun

We had some friends come over for a super fun night. The kids enjoyed some time painting pumpkins. This is Hailee and Allie painting their pumpkins.

Sheldon being extra carful at painting hair on his pumpkin. He was working so hard to get it just right. He gets his OCD from him mom! ;)
Nicole making sure that she had just the right color and sprakles for her pumpkin. She was being very careful to not get it on herself or anything else.

Andrew making sure that he got the nose in just the right place.


Cute naked baby Allie hamming it up for her daddy and the camera. I think that she had more fun painting herself than she had painting the pumpkin. During her bath we found more paint on her than she had on her pumpkin.





6 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I never even thought of having the kids paint the faces on! I like the idea- it's much safer! Lol! I'm glad you had fun- it's always a blast when you hang out with your friends! :)

Heather said...

How cute! We've done painting before, too. This year we'll carve...because we love the seeds. I think those kids were pretty creative!

Kelseybob said...

We only paint at our house. I can't stand the smell of pumpkins. We carved them once for my nephews birhtday... and I happened to be pregnant with Sheldon at the time. I threw up so much that day I can't have anything that smells like the inside of a pumpkin now. It makes it nice to paint them too, because they last a lot longer.

Dixie Chic said...

Hope you had a happy halloween! How are you feeling? I just got your PIF gift- SO SWEET! You totally spent way too much! The kids and I had a wonderful time reading through the book. I've actually wanted the book for a while now! How'd you know? ;) Thank you a million times over for the nice prize! :)

Dixie Chic said...

YOU'VE BEEN BLOG-TAGGED! GO TO MY BLOG TO LEARN MORE! :) :)

I know...you love me....;)

Dixie Chic said...

I'm waaaaaating....... for pictures......... of your girls'get together! *ahem* :)