Monday, June 15, 2009

Dancing Allie

Allie takes dance at a great studio run by one of my friends. This past weekend was their dance recital so I snapped a few pictures of Allie before we left for the recital.

Um, don't mind the box of pictures in the back ground. We moved everything out of the Draper house Saturday because the buys are closing this week and I didn't have time to put it all away before the recital.


Some days I look at her and just can't get over how darling she is. I just love this picture of her.


It was a great recital. She did a great job too!


4 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute!! I hope to see all of them before they are off to college! ;) Miss you guys!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh my...she is so big!! I can't believe how fast they change!! I'm so sad we missed her recital, good to hear it went well!!!

Ashley Armstrong said...

What a cutie! I can't wait til I have pics of Maren's dance recitals!!