Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sheldon

Okay so this post is a little late, but I finally have a few minutes and my real computer set up, so I am going to wish Sheldon an happy birthday 4 days late.







I just can't believe that he is six already. Time sure has gone by fast. Then next thing you know he is going to be going a a mission. :)





Sheldon at his first birthday... it was a Hollywood party.


(Looking at Ethan now I really see how much he and his big brother look alike!)





His second birthday. Ryan had spent hours frosting the Blue's Clues cake. He get the basketball hoop and ball and wouldn't let it go all night.







I couldn't find pictures of Sheldon's third or forth birthday, but he did play t-ball that year. Isn't he cute.





Sheldon's 5th birthday was at the little gym, because I had Ethan two weeks before.





Now he is a six year old. He can read, and write, he loves to draw and do anything that involves electrics. He is a big help around the house, but is still a 6 year old and shows it! ;)


Sheldon also lost his first tooth right before his birthday. Holy Cow I'm old!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is looking so grown up. (I'm starting to feel old.) I love his haircut. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Elegante Family said...

Happy Birthday Sheldon, you look very cute with your missing tooth!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh I love him. What a sweet boy you two have got. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEL SHEL!!! AUNT MIMI LOVES YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sheldon!! I can't believe how old and grown up he is!! Miss you guys!

Heather said...

You ARE old. Just face it! :)
I love the trip down memory lane. I got my Ethan a basketball and hoop for his second birthday, too! It sure is crazy when they grow up, isn't it? I like it and then it makes me sad, too.