Thursday, June 12, 2008

A day at the park

Today is such a nice day that I figured I would join a few of the sisters in my ward and go to the park. We had lunch and let the kids play for a little while, which ended up being two hours. :)

Allie just loves the swings and would be happy all day if she could just sit in one and be pushed.

She was very happy to pose for the camera. :)





Sheldon loves the swings too, but doesn't like to go as high as Allie does. He is much more timid when it comes to activities like that.



Ethan loves the swings as much as his big kids do, of course Ethan really just likes to be outside... He really could care less what he was doing as long as he feels the sun on his face.
Ryan thinks this hat is silly, but I think Ethan looks so dang cute in it.


We spent so much time on the swings it wasn't much of a chance for me to chat with any adults, (which I am in desperate need of right now), but it was nice to get out in the fresh air and see the kids having so much fun!

Tonight is our first day of swimming lessons, so check back soon to see some new pictures of the kids swimming!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I like that hat too, it's so floppy and cute. But most importantly, it keeps the sun off!

Anonymous said...

I love hats like that!! Looks like fun- I need some adult convo, too. ;)

Heather said...

It sounds like how our own park experience goes. My Ethan can sit in the swing all day long as well. And I love just sitting there pushing him and missing out on all of the fun adult conversation! lol. :) Um, that chocolate cake down below looks divine. $2 a slice! wow.
Sorry I haven't checked in for so long! But I hope to be better now that life is *hopefully* geting back to normal.

Russ and Em said...

Don't our kids know that we go to the park for ourselves as much as for them? Thankfully with just Abbie I usually end up with one other mom next to me pushing someone in the swing, but 30 days and counting that will change!