Friday, June 25, 2010

Inspiration

So last night I was killing time after my kids were in bed and before Ryan was home from rehearsals. I was feeling a little down and having a pit of a pity party. I was looking around online and found the most amazing inspiration. There is a blog called www.neineidialogues.blogspot.com that touched my heart and made me take a step back and look at my life and count my blessings. This woman is an inspiration! She is a mother of 4 and a few years ago she and her husband were in a plane accident. She was in a coma for 3 months and suffered horrible burns. To hear the way she positively looks at her life is amazing and made me rethink my own. If you have a minute, check out her blog. She will strengthen you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've read through her blog a little here and there. It does give a good perspective on things.