Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to school (only a week late)

Sheldon is now in all day school. When I say all day I mean 8:55 to 3:50. He really does love it and I am starting to get used to the idea.
He is in a brand new school that is just wonderful. They have these pencils as all of the support beams. The bathrooms have stick figure boys and girls made out of tile instead of the signs. It is really a happy place to be.


Blowing kisses to Mrs. Moulton his Kindergarten teacher that he has a major crush on!


His attitude because he was done with pictures and wanted to just get to school already.

It really is an amazing thing to see your child growing up and accomplishing so many things. He really loves school and everything about it. I know that has a lot to do with his wonderful Kindergarten teacher. I could have not asked for a better person to introduce him to school.

7 comments:

Moultonfish4fun said...

Sheldon, Blowing kisses right back at you! Your school looks and sounds way cool. Keep being my great student and do what your teacher says. Do you like eating hot lunch or taking a lunch from home? Which has been your favorite hot lunch so far? I loved seeing your pictures on your blog. Thanks for keeping updated! It puts a smile on my face.

Love,
Mrs. Moulton :)

Dave and Lindsay said...

Wow it really is so crazy how time flies!!! I love that kids so much!! I think it's great that he is loving school, he is such a brilliant child!! I love you Shel!!!

Elegante Family said...

So much fun!

Anonymous said...

No fair! He's in Kindergarten and gets to be there ALL DAY? Cool for him AND you! Lol. I'm sitting here dancin' because Ryan goes from 8am until 12 noon now, lol!

I peeked at your blog- your kids are growing up so fast! And wow- look at all those veggies! I wish I were there to can and make things with ya.

Hope you had a great holiday weekend! :)

Leanne said...

look how cute! I can't believe how long he goes for. I'm happy that Reuben has only a half-day, I'm not ready for a full day yet, and to have my mornings start so early!

What a fun school!

Russ and Em said...

He is so cute! I love his little spiky hair. His school looks like a lot of fun! Which school is it?

Kelseybob said...

It is called Silver Crest and he is actually in 1st grade. And really is loving it.

Mrs. Moulton, Sheldon says that he loves hot lunch and his favorite so far is Thursdays because they always have pizza.