Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Day Allie Grace

Time sure does fly, and as I look back over the 4 years that Allie girl has been in our life I have to smile for the joy that she has brought us, and breath a sign of relief that we have made it this far with a healthy, happy little girl.
Allie right after coming into this word. This is the only picture we got of her alone before she was taken into the nursery for her oxygen.

Sick little Allie, with her feeding tube and lights for the jaundice.

At Primary Children's at 5 weeks. For and unexplained fever.

Pictures for Daddy's birthday.

Always bright eyed and full of wonder. This is Allie at 6 months.

Allie's first birthday

Her second birthday

Her third birthday
And finally a couple of pictures of what Allie does best!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRA GRACE!

4 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday! I love those pictures. I think my favorite is the 6 month one. cute big eyes.

Maura said...

Wow! I had no idea Allie had such a rough start. Reminds me of one of my girls. I'm glad things are better now, and Allie is healthy. Happy 4th Birthday Allie!

Leanne said...

How fun! Happy Birthday!

Russ and Em said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I love the pictures. I'm sorry she had such a rough start, but at least she makes up for it by being such a doll!