Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life is good!

If you have never been able to see the sun set over the Caribean, you haven't seen one of the most breath taking things in the world. This was the view that Ryan and I had every night as we sat on the balcony of our hotel room and eat dinner. We had one of the most romantic vacations ever. We had couples massages in a cabana on the beach, the crashing of the surf and the warm breeze we the perfect setting for such a relaxing time. We went snorkling, and anyone who knows me really well know that I am afraid of water, but Ryan told me that I would regret not doing it... he was right, so I did it and I want to do again. We took afternoon naps in a hammock on the beach, and spent every moment drenched in each others love. I came back more in love with my husband and knew even stronger that he was my best friend! :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! How awesome! I would love to go on a *romantic* getaway like that- so if you ever want to put in a word to Wendell....
:O)

wendyberd said...

Man - could you ease up on us single people left in the world? :)
i'm glad you had a great vacation - you deserved it!!! -w

Kelseybob said...

Sorry Wendy, or as Allie would say, "Sorry Baby." but really I'm not! :)

Dixie Chic said...

Oh.My.Heavens! That sounds so romantic. My husband and I will celebrate 11 years this year, and we've not had a vacation like that EVER- not even our honeymoon. WOW. Maybe I'll just live vicariously through you and your sweetie. :)