Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The time has come...

Oh my stars. Ryan and I went to the new house today for our first walk through with our foreman. We gave him a list of all of the things that needed to be finished. There were only about 20 things that we thought needed to be done, and they were really nit picky. They are having the city do their final inspection this afternoon. They started working on our list before we even walked out of the door. They are planning on having everything done by tonight, because the floor guys are coming tomorrow morning to resurface the hardwood floors and restain, so that there are no move scratches or rough spots. Our foreman said that they had to have everything done today so that when the floor guys come in they don't have to worry about anymone people on the floor. We will then have our final walk through with our agent on Thursday. We are planning on closing on Friday. It works out really well for me, because I don't have to go any where for the closing. Since Ryan is an Escrow officer he will bring all of the parpers home for me to sign. We will fund on Monday and get our keys that day too. It works out really well, because I will have all of next week to move boxes over and unpack them a little at a time, and clean up before all of the big stuff comes in on Saturday when my dad, Ryan's dad, and my brother can be there to help. So if anyone wants to come and see the house, just let me know and you are welcome!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Your life is gonna be crazy for awhile. Good luck with the move! Your house looks so pretty. I can't wait to see it.